Role: Designer | Platform: iOS | Genre: Casual | Engine: Unity | 2013
A simple, fun and addictive game where you throw a coin into a can! Unlock ten different locations and play up to 100 levels.
This was my first work for hire project. I worked with the client to solidify their vision for the game and establish the game pillars.
- Worked closely with programmer to design and prototype drag, release and launch system
- Visually scripted all game play events
- Built 10 Levels / Created variations of each level by manipulating assets
- Integrated art, UI and audio assets in engine
- Authored and maintained GDD for all project stakeholders
- Play tested and documented design issues, bugs and other aspects that affected player experience.
- Organised playtest sessions with local gaming groups and collected feedback
- Organised and project managed virtual of team of 3
- Client contact throughout development cycle / Assisted with app store page creation and Apple developer program account